Thursday, January 26, 2006

Meme tag, I'm it!

My compadre in West-Michigan blogging, Jonathan at A Splash of Lime tagged me on this list written in the name of Getting to Know Your Blogger Better. Here's his list and here is mine:

Four Jobs I've had:
housepainter
bakery employee
volunteer radio programmer for 88.1FM WYCE
IT staff for Kent County government

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Payback
Radio Days
A Christmas Story (Yes, even in July I could watch A Christmas Story. Shut up.)

Four Places I have Lived:

The Blinking Middle of Nowhere a/k/a Eau Claire, MI (Mom and Dad's house)
Mt. Pleasant, MI (Central Michigan University)
Just north of Dowagiac, MI on Magician Lake (First post-college house shared with a buddy)
Grand Rapids, MI (Current residence)

Four TV Shows I Would Love to Watch:
Arrested Development
Mystery Science Theater 3000
Futurama
Law & Order -- I don't know why. The show is on TNT about 23 hours a day and still if I come across an episode, I must watch, no matter how many times I've seen that episode. It's an illness.

Four Places I have been on Vacation:
Grand Canyon
Sante Fe, NM
Paris, France
Just driving to the East Coast one fall with my wife. No particular destination in mind, just somewhere in Maine. Stopped at America's Stonehenge in North Salem, NH, and Ruggles Mine in Grafton, NH (where they actually let you rent a hammer and wail away on their attraction looking for amethyst and other gems). Best vacation ever.

Four Websites You Visit Daily:
Digg
ExtremeTracking to check on my hit counter logs
Google (duh)
MTurk Amazon's "artificial artificial intelligence" project where they pay people to do tasks that computers are bad at doing.

Four of My Favorite Foods:
The chicken sub at Big O' Cafe, with something approaching an obscene amount of freshly grated parmesan added.
Chocolate covered raisins
Those french fries you get at the fair. You know the kind?
Pot roast, with carrots, potatoes, onions, celery. Mmmmm...

Four Places I would Rather Be:
At WYCE, playing music
Vegas, playing in the World Series of Poker
Hawaii, playing in the surf
At the movies, playing hooky. Why do we call it "playing hooky" anyway?


Four Albums I Cannot Live Without:
The Police - "Zenyatta Mondatta"
Radiohead - "The Bends"
The Pixies "Doolittle"
R.E.M. - "Reckoning"


Four People to tag:
Gerard at The Presurfer
MrBaliHai at Eye of the Goof
brymantra at brykmantra
Chris at Cynical-C

Technorati tags:

No comments: