Friday, October 01, 2010

We have the coldest posts in town!


A wonderful infographic of the many, many varieties of beer. Me, I've got some suds in the fridge from Founders, a local (Grand Rapids, MI) brewery: a six of their Red's Rye-PA, which would be an India Pale Ale that's brewed with rye, and a couple bottles left of their Scotch Ale called Dirty Bastard. Stop on by this weekend and we'll tip a few. (via Dark Roasted Blend)



Nine people died in a London beer flood in 1814.




A quick video of some guys who built a beer pong table with 2400 beer caps. Oh, and did I mention it has a built-in an automatic ball washer? 'Cause it has a built-in an automatic ball washer.

By the way, for those who didn't go/haven't yet gone to college, or who did go and actually spent your free time wisely doing that "studying" thing, beer pong = this.



Ratebeer.com has harnessed their thousands of raters to compile a list of The Worst Beers In The World. I was amused to see that my dad's beer of choice was outranked by, among many other illustrious brands, generic beer. Wait, do they even make generic beer anymore??





Name That Beer Label
Take the Name That Beer Label Quiz.

1 comment:

Janet said...

since I didn't want to sign up for the dating game...I didn't get my score, but suffice to say, I was wrong a lot. Haven't kept up on my Bud lite and Coors labels I guess...