Sunday, August 19, 2007

The down side is that monkeys will now steal your music collection


How To Remove CD Scratches With A Banana (via J-Walk)

Does his really work? Really? I just am not convinced yet, and since I currently have no bananas in the house, I won't be able to put it to the test just now. The reasons I am skeptical are twofold:

1) The lighting in this video makes it difficult to see whether there really are all that many scratches in the first place, and at the end, equally difficult to tell whether those supposed scratches are now gone.

2) I heard from multiple sources that toothpaste is also a miracle CD scratch remover. I gave it a try on a really super-scratchy CD and couldn't tell any difference at all. Do any of these home-remedies really work? I used Colgate Total Toothpaste (not gel... I know the gel won't work)

Technorati tags: ,

No comments: