Thursday, February 07, 2008

Stop. Watch.

This was from a couple of days ago, so I kinda am late sharing this with you. In my defense, when I saw it was one of those "flash mob" events, which I honestly usually find to be more annoying than amusing or entertaining. This one got a smile from me for some reason.

Hundreds of people make time stand still in Grand Central Station. (via Steel White Table)




Ooh, look! It's Han Solo frozen in Carbonite! In Legos! "Brick artist" Nathan Sawaya does a lot with Legos, from a giant replica of the raising of the American flag at Iwo Jima built out of 100,000 Lego bricks to a cute little Lego iPhone. View his gallery to see lots more.

Technorati tags: , , ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the group that did the flash mob. What is it, Improv Everywhere?

captnkurt said...

@ craig xor

Yup, I just went to Improv Everywhere and saw that they also pulled similar stunts in London and Toronto as well.