Friday, April 16, 2010

What's up, Chuck?

When I was younger I used to be a total trivia nerd (Editor's Note: Okay, who the hell am I kidding with this "used to be" stuff?) and was constantly reading and re-reading those factoid-filled behemoth-like books such as The Guinness Book of World Records, The Book of Lists, The People's Almanac series (of which there were at least three enormous volumes), and this book: Felton & Fowler's Best, Worst and Most Unusual.

One of the more bizarre and disgusting pieces of trivia from the latter that I still carry in my cranium to this day some 30-odd years later is their entry for Worst Love Scene in Literature, which luckily(??) for us is viewable via Google Books (below, scroll down to the bottom of page 18). Bon appetit!



Technorati tags: , , ,

No comments: