Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Rumination Nation

Some Deep Thoughts® from some reader submissions at Ruminations. People enter their pithy (or pissy) observations and everyone votes on the best ones. Here were some that made me giggle like a schoolgirl trapped in a nitrous factory:

"While driving yesterday I saw a banana peel in the road and instinctively swerved to avoid it...thanks Mario Kart. "

"I tend to think love would be a lot more efficient if Cupid replaced his bow and arrow with a sniper rifle. We need some accuracy up in this bitch."

"The supreme court is just like regular court except it has tomatoes and sour cream. This is correct?"

"I have a hard time believing there was a time in my life that I had to be coaxed to finish my entire plate of food."

"Wow! Its a beautiful day outside! I probably should do something productive, like get up and shut my blinds to stop the glare on my television set." (via Ned Hardy)

No comments: