Tuesday, September 14, 2004

O Death, where is thy blog?


Three buddies die in a car crash, they go to heaven to an orientation.

They are all asked, "When you are in your casket and friends and family are mourning upon you, what would you like to hear them say about you?"

The first man says, "I would like to hear them say that I was a great doctor of my time, and a great family man."

The second man says, " I would like to hear that I was a wonderful husband and school teacher which made a huge difference in our children of tomorrow."

The last guy replies, " I would like to hear them say... LOOK!! HE'S MOVING!!!"

Discovered the interesting The Blog Of Death today, which isn't as forboding as it sounds. It's basically an obituary blog for famous/relatively famous/infamous folk.

A number of good links in the sidebar as well. Here were a few of my favorites:
Find A Grave
Tombstone Generator
Death Clock

Also found a pretty amazing set of photos from the cemetery at St Paul's Church, Birmingham, England posted on a site called Mourning_Souls. Kinda must be where they got the idea for the ending of the movie Carrie...

No comments: