Thursday, September 22, 2005

They called me mad at the University...

evilstewie

...Mad I say! But I'll show them all! Mwahahahaha!

From Halfbakery.com, where anyone can submit their bright idea, the best invention ever: The Evil Laugh-Activated Hand Dryer.

"instead of a button or infra red sensor, people... rub their hands together in the airstream, activate this hand dryer by laughing evilly"

Wikipedia's take on The Evil Laugh

Malevolence inspired by The Kids In The Hall
-or-
Head-crushing links for the whole family

I'm crushing your head! #1
I'm crushing your head! #2 Back to school version!
I'm crushing your head! #3 No animal heads were harmed during the filming
I'm crushing your head! #4 Could explain why there are so many bad drivers out there...
I'm crushing your head! #5 with a bonus Evil Laugh.

No comments: