Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Because once you've seen the artistic genius of "Larry the Cable Guy: Health Inspector", everything else is a step down


Equal parts hilarious and maddening, You Can't Please Everyone is a recurring feature at Cynical-C where he periodically trolls Amazon for 1-star reviews of classic movies, music and literature. Whether it's "A Christmas Story", "The Shawshank Redemption" or Guns 'N' Roses Appetite For Destruction, somebody out there thinks your favorite band/ book/ movie sucks.

Here's what a couple of folks had to say about George Orwell's barnyard dystopia "Animal Farm".

This book is disgraceful! It is the worst book ever! It really stinks! All it has is animals that run around and say “Comrade!”
Good grief!

Of all the things I have ever read! What a terrible and unrealistic story. I mean, how can animals talk? I have a parrot that talks but not in complete sentences. And besides the pigs run the show in this and if it really happened the cats would run things because everyone knows that cats are born leaders. Anyway, I wouldn’t reccomend this book to my worst enemy. I read this book to my nephew, Simon and he started crying and now he is afraid of pigs and horses because he says that they will rise up and establish a totalitarianist state and will rule over us. Ughhhh! It gives me a head ache.


Technorati tags: , ,

No comments: