Friday, July 08, 2005

Friday Freetime Free-for-all

2133 free flash and java games to waste your Friday afternoon with. I am currently trying to solve this nifty puzzle called 11 Somerset.

UPDATE 7/14/05:
Brian notified me that his games site is back up and running after a few days of downtime last week. Thanks, Brian!

UPDATE 7/11/05:
Okay, this is pretty strange... I have had this site bookmarked for almost six months, only remembering to mention it this past Friday. All of a sudden the day after I mention him on Information Nation, when I try the link it is no longer available [cue sinister music - da-da-duuuuuummmmm!]. Going to the root of http://briankass.com only brings up this extremely lame list of a few sponsored links to some crappy sites. As Fred Willard's character said in A Mighty Wind, 'Wha' happened?!'

No comments: