Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Where's the Waldos?

It's April 20th. Which of the following things are on your To Do List for today?

Really, really, really need to get those income taxes done!

Pick up extra candles for that "Happy 116th Birthday, Hitler!" party.

Pick up extra candles for that "Happy 56th Birthday, Clint Howard!" party.

Get to the bottom of this whole "420" thing. And what does it have to do with Waldo?

I'm not a partaker of pot, bud, weed, dope, chronic, ganja, herb (or as former co-worker, high-school dropout and full-time stoner "Sweet Gary" used to call it without a hint of irony, "Herb" -- with an audible "H" sound). Like I said, I don't light up, but by God, I thought I must have after viewing this inexplicable fever-dreamlike Skittles commercial the other night.
sheep

No comments: