Friday, April 29, 2005

You name it...

Fellow office-drone Angie Dickinson (not to be confused with that other Angie Dickinson) has a new Bichon Frise puppy. Isn't he cute?

puppy

She's been looking for a good name for the little guy. All of my suggestions have been shot down, including

Kitty
Hitler
Bitchin' Fries

Fine then. Here are a boatload of sites to help narrow the search. (1, 2, 3, 4)

Further tips for naming your pet.

I think my favorite site is this one, where it breaks it down by categories such as Greek & Latin Names (Ignatius? Right...), Saints Names (Lazarus? Or is that just tempting fate?)

If you have any suggestions, I'll be sure to pass them on.

1 comment:

shaving products said...

I appreciate that you have shared some ideal names for pet. So glad to have gone over reading this updates.