Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Kha-a-a-a-a-a-annnn!


Khan: I've done far worse than kill you, Admiral. I've hurt you. And I wish to go on hurting you. I shall leave you as you left me, as you left her: marooned for all eternity in the center of a dead planet, buried alive. Buried alive.
Kirk: KHAAANNNN!
Kirk: KHAAANNNN!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Khan: Ah Kirk, my old friend. Do you know the Klingon proverb that tells us revenge is a dish that is best served cold? It is very cold in space.

Star Trek II - The Wrath of Khan

For those of you who have ever been stuck in a crappy minimum wage, dead-end job more mind-numbing than a brain freeze brought on by slamming a 72 oz. SuperGulp frozen Coke in under 60 seconds, this tale of Everyday Low Prices uber-revenge from Mentally Incontinent may be the best story you've read all night. Just don't let the shift manager catch you.

No comments: