Thursday, May 13, 2004

Flashy goodness


I just stumbled across Albino Blacksheep today, and am mightily impressed. Check it out, there's lots of funny audio/video and Flash thingies to explore. Some of the ones that caught my attention were:

Windows Noises - I never thought that I'd enjoy listening to that annoying Windows chime again, until this came along.

Stairway To Heaven: Reverse Lyrics - Back in high school, my buddy had a cassette player on which he reversed the heads so that you could play stuff backwards. Mostly we experimented with learning how to say stuff that sounded intelligible when played backwards. We had heard about the whole "there's Satanic lyrics in Stairway, man", but we never could pick out too much. Here they are so clear, it makes me suspect tampering somehow.

Tequila! (Shouldn't that gorilla be playing a sax, though?!)

Remember the Pingu Toss game? Bloody Pingu Toss is the Quentin Tarantino version.

(Compatible with most browsers, various plug-ins required, depending on what you wanna play))

No comments: