Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Eyes & Ears


I'll be incorporating a Books 'N' Music feature in the right-hand column, just listing what is currently residing on my bookshelf and CD player. Since I am trying to do this on the cheap, I am using a service called FreeImageUpload.com. Since it's free, it seems incredible to me that they aren't blasting popups or banners or anything. I tested in Internet Explorer 6 and Firefox 1.0 Preview Release and saw nothing offensive other than what I am personally responsible for :-)

Please let me know if you are having a different experience, either by emailing me (see the "contact" link at the bottom of the page) or by commenting in this post.

Any book/music recommendations are welcome! I am a big science/math/non-fiction book geek, and really like most any kind of music.

No comments: