Tuesday, October 04, 2005

There's lots of room for you on the bandwagon

I hate to be so predictable, but I really love ABC's Lost. I totally missed it last season and now I'm playing catch-up. Netflix (another thing I totally didn't know rocked so hard until I tried it) should be sending me Season 1: Disc 3 today, hopefully hitting my mailbox on Wednesday. Since I didn't start watching Season 1 until after the second season started, I'm purposely skipping watching Season 2. My plan is to finish watching Season 1 before moving on to the second season in reruns. It's confusing enough without watching 'em all out of order and all.

Answers.com has a jetload of Lost stuff: recurring themes, weird stuff about the island, references to "The Numbers", etc.

Lost-TV is an unofficial fansite that has forums, transcripts and spoilers, if you're so inclined.

Of course, CBS did "Lost" about 40 years earlier.

No comments: