Sunday, January 28, 2007

I'll Moonwalk When I'm Dead...

Not much to say here except to point you to this link-filled post over at Metafilter with numerous videos of different tributes and recreations of Michael Jackson's now-classic "Thriller". I especially dug the Bollywood version (just for the sheer oddness) and the one where the entire wedding party performed it during the reception.

You know, it's been over twenty years and I've seen countless music videos since then, but even now the zombie dance scene, especially the look-over-the-shoulder head twitch, still kills me.

On the subject of twitching and Eighties videos, take three-and-a-half minutes out of your busy day to spazz along to Talking Heads' "Once In A Lifetime" featuring the highly-strung David Byrne.


Technorati tags: , , , ,

No comments: