Tuesday, January 23, 2007

The "J" Word

I admit I have posted some juggling videos in the past, which might not be everyone's cup of tea, and here is yet another one. I can't really explain why they intrigue me as much as they do, maybe it's just because it's a skill I don't possess. Sure, I can keep three in the air for a few rounds but I definitely can't make it look as easy and graceful as these folks do. And after about ten seconds, things kind of deteriorate for me and I always end up having to chase my juggled items as they bounce merrily away down the sidewalk.


The person who uploaded this video titled it "juggling with big blue balls", even though the balls are obviously red in color. The only conclusion I can draw from this mysterious misnomer is that the person is either:

A) colorblind

or

B) this man





Not really juggling per se, but I am pointing it out because it still looks kinda cool, and because it features a John Lennon/Plastic Ono Band song I had completely forgotten about but used to really love, "Isolation". Also because it is featured at the bet-you-didn't-know-existed hooping.org, which is
an international hub for the worldwide hooping community and the one-stop online source for all things hooping. Its mission is to provide advice, instructions, videos, photos, and other helpful information for hoopers all over the world.


Technorati tags: , , ,

No comments: