Tuesday, August 12, 2008

But... but.... but...

Inexplicably, there are suddenly cat butts all over my interwebs.

Amazon offers Cat Butt Magnets plus a bonus book, The North American Cat Butts Field Guide.


Would you dare to eat Cat Butt Raspberry Sour Candy?


There is a Cat Butt Museum (no, I do not make this stuff up, how could you ask such a thing?), ready and willing to sell you any number of paintings, drawings, sketches and posters of, well, you know. Plus, in their online store, they also sell trés useful items like:


Cat Butt Coasters


and


Cat Butt Pencil Sharpener
, which makes me a little ill, but hang in there, we're nearing the... oh never mind.

Lastly, consider purchasing one of these fine products, because nothing says "I'm cleaned up and ready for dinner!" like retrieving your bathroom hand towel from the crack of a cat's ass. Ladies, gentlemen, cat-keister-fetishists, I bring you Cloth-Cat. (via Zomg Redunculous!)




And just to not leave out the dog(butt) lovers entirely, the canine equivalent is available as well.




Technorati tags: ,

1 comment:

Janet said...

thanks for the giggles this morning. almost sprayed asparagus & smoked cheddar omelette on my keyboard. the towel holder is my fave