Sunday, October 26, 2008

Wait... Blogs can't vote!


Information Nation screws up the election process

Amusing "Insert name of your choice into this video" encouraging all eligible US citizens to remember to vote. If you're a United Statesianite and are registered, please get out there and vote on November 4th. You don't want the whole country on your case...

Make your own personalized video here.

To play devil's advocate and really overthink this, if I McCain really did win by a single vote, the blame wouldn't rest entirely on me... If I could somehow go back and cast my ballot for Obama, that would result in an exact tie. So it would still take someone else's vote to put Obama in the Win column. Right? Have I managed to completely suck the joy right out of this cute little video yet?

Anyway, I'm in the clear... since I'm working at one of the voting precincts on election day, I already absentee voted. So there. Neener neener. (thanks for the link, Lou!)

Technorati tags: , , ,

No comments: